© Copyright 2015-2017 Yusmar Yahaya
List updated : June 3, 2017
Tandem paragliding is when you are flying as a passenger sitting in front of the pilot that will be steering the glider. The video below is an example of tandem paragliding :
- All our tandem pilots are experienced and certified by the National Aviation Controller that is monitoring the quality and safety standards of paragliding sport.
- All passengers are recommended to seek doctor’s advice in prior, especially if they are suspected to have certain medical conditions and must inform the pilots during registration.
- Pregnant female passengers are not allowed to fly as tandem passenger, just to be prudent.
Notice : Starting from 1 June 2017, we are including the insurance registration as part of the tandem charges and this is a compulsory requirement for bookings made through us. Currently there are no other insurance companies offering coverage for tandem paragliding, except from this specially created package from Re-Claim by Lonpac Insurance Berhad.
- Bukit Jugra, Banting : RM220
- Bukit Batu Pahat, Kuala Kubu Bharu : RM270
- Hijauan Heights, Pedas : RM220
- Bukit Bubus, Kuala Besut : RM220
- Gunung Jerai, Kedah : RM350
Yes, wee have insurance coverage for all of our tandem flights, please check the Booking Form for subscription details.
- Light wind : 25kg – 35kg
- Medium wind (ideal) : 40kg – 75kg
- Stronger wind : 80kg – 90kg
It is best that the passenger is fully aware what they are experiencing, therefore we strongly suggests that the passenger should be about 7 years old onwards. This is usually the stage where they are becoming aware and alert of their outdoor activities, able to communicate well with the pilot and last but not least, they would be big enough to sit safely snugged in the passenger harness.
There are many sites around the country for tandem paragliding, below is a few for references and for the full listing it would be easier to contact us for details.
Great! for a start, please fill-in the form below and we will get back to you soonest possible.