Give it a try for one day to see if you could handle the glider and then decide if to continue for the full course.
Normal rate : RM250Special Promo : RM199
What Is Included?
- Equipment for the session (glider, harness, helmet), no rental charges for the use of gears
- 1 hour of theory session before starting so that you will know the basics in order to make it easier to control the glider
- 2 hours of ground handling session in an open area with constant wind
- Assistant instructors will help to show how it’s done until you could control the glider yourself
- Drinks and light refreshments during the breaks
Location and Duration
Our meeting time is 9am and session will start before 9:30am until 3pm.
We will advice the location but most likely it will be at our usual training field below :
- Bandar Buki Raja (about 30 minutes from KL)
- Kuala Kubu Bharu (about 1.5 hour from KL)
Subject to weather condition such as rain. If weather is not suitable, we will reschedule to the next day when it’s dry.