Stage 2 – L&L + GF Training
This is a combination of L&L (Launch & Landing) that includes GF (Guided Flights) training course.
Upon completion of your GH (Ground Handling) course with us or if you had already completed a basic course elsewhere, you need to learn how to launch and land safely. This is a compulsory course as a continuation from your Ground Handling course.
It is a guided coaching sessions that includes the following: –
- Instructor supervision and guidance
- Post flight reviews and coaching
- 6 months insurance coverage
- 5 days (or 3 weekends) training at either Bukit Jugra or Pedas depending on weather and inter-state travel restrictions
- Videos of your launching/landing – subject to availability and situation, based on instructor’s assessment or availability of additional person to focus on taking the videos.
- Training date/schedule will be arranged and finalised upon completion of your registration. We are always available for training but dependent on weather condition and/or MCO rules from the government.
- This course will include equipment. Additional cost may incur if your body weight/size requires us to source a special equipment sizes.
- You are only allowed to take this course after completing the Stage 1 – GH course or other courses that is equivalent, therefore we reserves the right to decline your training registration or postpone the training schedule if you do not comply with the pre-requisites.