SkyEagle Training Course
Upon completion of your OpenSky course with us or if you had already completed a basic course elsewhere, you need to continue practising your flights and this course was designed to help you with that. It focuses on improving your skills further as part of your progression towards taking the NAC license examinations. It is a guided coaching sessions that includes the following: –
- Instructor supervision and guidance
- Post flight reviews and coaching
- Additional maneuvers supervision (i.e. Big Ears, B-Line Stall, Asymmetric Collapses, etc)
- Examination question practice and reviews (a set of paper questionnaires based on the internationally accepted standards that are also used by BHPA, APPI and FAI)
- Training date/schedule will be arranged and finalised upon completion of your registration. We are always available for training but dependent on weather condition and/or MCO rules from the government.
- This course may or may not include equipment, depending on its availability. Additional cost may incur if your body weight/size requires us to source a special equipment sizes.
- You are only allowed to take this course after completing the OpenSky or other courses that is equivalent, therefore we reserves the right to decline your training registration or postpone the training schedule if you do not comply with the pre-requisites.