The submarine is a low-drag, high-performance harness for serious XC and Competition flying. It is the result of a 5-year development process which included extensive testing, wind-tunnel research, and a prolonged beta phase with cooperation from some of the world’s top competition pilots.
- Low profile fully inflated envelope with foam-filled dynamic pressure air intake.
- Low parasitic drag once inflated and set in position.
- High parasitic drag once fully open and piloted in an upright position, offering Anti-G characteristics for descent.
- Immediately deflates after bending your legs in case of strong turbulence or wing collapse.
- Good yaw stability at all speeds.
- Good instrument visibility in most light.
- Balanced agility and roll stability.
- Fully self-supported seat and foot plate, refined from the Exoceat.
- Adjustable pitch angle with easily adjustable webbing and multiple fore & aft ballast pockets.
- Two side rescue containers with easy extraction.
- Features the innovative Neo Koroyd back protector.
- Large “flight deck” is fully adjustable in pitch angle.
- Main cockpit is 4.5 Liters volume with two front outside pockets.
- Optional extra cockpit, 2.0 Liter.
- Under seat storage, 1.0 Liter.
- Two Side pockets, 1.5 liter each.
- Two upper pockets, 0.6 liter each.
- Back storage, 13 liters, including 2 liter drinking pocket.
- Competition speed bars with 3 one-foot steps, fully settable to any wing configuration.
- Huge potential range of speed bar to be compatible with wings using the longest speed systems.
Available on backorder
|pilot height range (cm)||160-176||173-186||183-194|
|total weight of all parts (kg)||8.09||8.15||nc|
|Load Test: Max Weight||120||120||nc|
* Weights may vary up to 50gm per size due to slight variations in the manufacturing of the fabric used.
Optional Spare Parts / Components:
- Submarine structure comprising seats, inside storage and rescue pockets
- Submarine envelope (the airtight skin of the submarine)
- Wood seat plate
- Pair of back bars
- Main Cockpit, 4.5 liters
- Instrument plate
- Rescue handles
- Foot Plate
- 3 one-foot Speed bar
- Foot cubes, 3 different sizes, to adapt the various foot-plate to envelope nose distance
- Back Foam
- Submarine protector
- Exoceat Cockpit. Adaptable to the Submarine and offering slightly more volume storage. It could restrict the leg movement while catching the speed bar, depending on the various settings
- Additional front cockpit. It can be attached to the main cockpit Offering 2 liters more of storage with easy access from the top envelope zip. Can also contain an anti-G chute
Product detail information can be found at manufacturer’s webpage : https://flyozone.com/paragliders/products/harnesses/submarine