Example of tandem paragliding video at Bukit Jugra and Kuala Kubu Bharu.
- 5 to 7 minutes average (depending on weather condition)
- For additional flight time, please make a special request directly to the pilot on-duty
- Certified professional tandem pilot
- Video recording during flight
- Transport from meet-up location to take-off area
- Passenger insurance for the flight
Not Inclusive Of
- Transportation to meet-up location
- Other personal expenses
- Meals and beverages
Please make sure to wear clothing and shoes that are suitable for outdoor activities.
- Participants must be 12+ years old to participate
- Weight limit for each participant is between 30kg-90kg
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The most important part during launching are as follows: –
- Pay attention to your pilot’s instructions and pre-flight briefing
- Lean your body forward and run with big steps
- Unless instructed by your pilot, DO NOT stop running especially at the edge of launch area
- Maintain a standing position even after you are airborne until your pilot instructs you to sit into the harness – DO NOT jump or leap into the harness before you are cleared away from the hill slope
Below are some visual examples for your references.
Landing is much simpler, please ensure that your legs are raised as shown in the photo below. This is to prevent you from accidentally trip during landing and potentially injuring your ankle or knee. The use of knee-guards are optional.
By law, all passenger flights shall include insurance and the registration is often managed by the operator or coordinator of your flight.
Please verify the registration and validity of the insurance policy before your flight – not all tandem operators are properly subscribed to an insurance plan from an insurance company.
Wind condition is a nature element that is beyond anyone’s ability to control or accurately predict.
If the weather is suddenly not suitable for tandem paragliding, you are able to reschedule the flight to another date. Please do not insist on the pilot to make a flight when weather condition is not safe to fly.
Flyable condition varies depending on passenger’s weight and wind condition at that particular time. It is not uncommon that some lighter passengers would be flown while heavier passengers have to wait for the right wind condition.
This type of flight is called Triplet Tandem and not performed at all locations.
The decision whether it is able to be performed is based on the pilot’s assessment at the time of day based on the wind condition and several other technical matters.
The pilot has the right to decline such requests and this is for safety reason.
Below is an example of Triplet Tandem flight.
Select the flying site :
Note : All bookings and schedule arrangements are managed by our Tandem Paragliding Manager : Nadira Mahidan (ADVENTURIST). You will be contacted soon after your booking submission. Thank you.